As the 3 of us were called together to start this endeavor as leaders of this movement to inspire women to live more with more intention and joy, we chose our perfect mascot, the sunflower. This little blossom of sunshine represents all that we are and all that we want to be.
Here is the story behind why we chose the sunflower.
Reaching high into the air, following the sun across the sky, always facing the light, never looking away, never worrying about what the other flowers are doing, living life to the fullest; sunflowers are the perfect mascot for us as we create a joyfully inspired life!
The sunflower embodies the 4 elements of Air, Water, Fire, and Earth.
Air: They grow high into the sky and blow and sway in the wind as they soak up the sunshine and follow the light across the sky.
Water: Sunflowers thrive in the late summer when the rains are falling. They grow wild in nature where the fields are wet and they soak up the water to bring them life. Water is life to a sunflower.
Fire: The blazing yellow and orange petals reflect the fire element. The sunflower uses the sun’s fire as its focal point of life. It is also constantly pushing upward to the sky.
Earth: The earth keeps the sunflower grounded and supported. The flower sinks its roots deep into the earth to support its long stock, creating a foundation for optimal growth so the sunflower can grow to its fullest potential.
We want to teach you to live your life like a sunflower.
1. Find out what you really want out of your life and learn how to get it! Stand tall and ask for what you want!
2. Soak up the love that is there in your life and thrive where you are planted!
3. Share your light and color with the world! Learn to truly love yourself and gain the confidence to share your message and live to your fullest potential!
4. Get grounded and be supported with a group of like-minded people, and by reconnecting to your Source of abundance and unconditional love.
5. Follow the sun through your past, present, and future and answer the 3 most important questions of life: Who am I? Where did I come from? Where am I going?
Enjoy the journey of creating your own Joyfully Inspired Life!